Grove Pacific Insurance Survey
Definition: The Grove Pacific Insurance Survey application uses OMR form customization with response bubbles, shaded boxes and personalized text that is easily created and integrated with data within Lytrod Designers. Forms can be created and customized on-site and/or with existing workflows that are capable of print on-demand.
Business Problem: Customer service surveys are a useful tool to evaluate the performance of employees, but getting the customer to accurately fill out the form is not always as simple. Grove Pacific Insurance Company was looking for a quick and easy way to evaluate the performance of their employees based on customer response using a scannable OMR form with the customer’s information pre-slugged on the form using the existing customer data-base. Unfortunately their current method required an over-complicated questionnaire requiring free-response answers. The form was rarely being filled out due to the complex questions. Also, on the occasion when the forms were returned completed, the information was found irrelevant to that which was needed.
Business Process: Lytrod Software Designer’s capability of easily creating OMR grids and taking existing workflows to pre-slug onto the forms allows optimum personalization. The business can create their own, easy-to-fill OMR customer response form and get the answers to their specific issues. All the customer has to do is fill in the response bubbles to a few questions, and when the survey is received by the company they can scan the form to accurately evaluate employee performance and the customer’s overall satisfaction.
Lytrod Software Solution:
- OMR Response bubbles, shaded boxes and background text are easily created and integrated with data within Lytrod Software Designers
- Pre-Slugging and pre-marked information is added variably and uses existing or developed workflows it generate multiple surveys.
- Contains Variable data
- Custom form design with boxes, shading, and response bubble placement
- Automatic creation and alignment of timing and form ID marks
- “Pre-slugging” created variably from workflow